Monday, September 29, 2014

Pictures From the Early Days of my Mission

Beautiful view from behind the Provo Temple near the Missionary Training Center.

Hi Everyone!

I was able to upload some old pictures from early in my mission. (It's hard to believe that in less than two months one-quarter of my mission will be over!  The time is flying by!)  I want to share these photos with you -- they were taken at the MTC, the SLC Airport, on the plane to Nashville, and in the field--at the Mission Home and in Antioch, TN.

Thank you again for your prayers and your support.  It means the world to me.

Elder Peery

 With my BYU-Idaho friend, Kate.  She entered the MTC one week after I did.


With my BYU-Idaho friend, Paul.  We took an Acting class together at BYU-I.


Photo of the devotional room at the MTC.  I was in a special choir that sang, "Hope of Israel" for Elder Russell M. Nelson during the devotional.

Elders in my zone at the MTC.  (From left to right: Elder Felix, Elder Tsosie, Elder Brown, Elder Pedersen, Elder Hardman, Elder Hamling, Elder Frie, Elder Peery, and Elder Hagan)

At the Salt Lake City Airport, getting ready to fly to Nashville, TN!  That's Elder Hagan, Elder Brown, and Elder Tsosie.


On the plane to Nashville!

 We had a nice breakfast at the Mission Home before transfers.


Here is the beautiful Mission Home. In the picture is Elder Tsosie, Hermana Torres (she was at the Spanish MTC but flew on the plane with us), and Sister Richardson. Elder Felix is sort of pictured on the edge.

 First week in the field.  Elder Leavitt and I were waiting at the bus stop in Antioch, TN.


No comments:

Post a Comment